Devilbiss SleepCube Standard unit includes the following features:
- Adjustable delay setting for up to four hours (ramp)
- Automatic detection of mask conditions and ultra-sensitive snoring detection
- SmartCode for remote collection of Efficacy and Usage Data
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- multi voltage capability allows it to be used virtually anywhere in the world and it can also be operated from a 12V power source such as those found in a motor home.
- Flexible tubing
- User manual
- Carrying case
- Reusable gray foam filter
- Disposable ultra-fine filter
- Power cord and power supply
The SleepCube Standard CPAP is the first in the range of sleep therapy devices from DeVilbiss Healthcare. SleepCube Standard CPAP has patented SmartFlex® technology which offers three comfort settings to relieve exhalation pressure to enable a smooth transition and decreases the likelihood of waking the CPAP user. SleepCube has adjustable delay setting for up to four hours (ramp). Also features Patented SmartCode for remote collection of Efficacy and Usage Data for increased comfort. For those patients requiring humidification, each device in the SleepCube range can be fitted with a heated humidifier, a separate unit which clips easily to the underside of the device.