Fisher & Paykel SLEEPSTYLE CPAP (fixed) Machine and Mask Package unit includes the following features:
- Mask of choice
- Expiratory Pressure Relief to relieve pressure during exhalation, making breathing more comfortable
- ThermoSmart technology for superior humidification
- In-built humidifier, easily accessed via a push button mechanism
- SensAwake responsive ramp technology
- Comprehensive, interactive sleep data reporting capabilities via downloadable apps, with in-built Bluetooth cellular connectivity
- 2 yr manufacturer warranty
- Carry Bag
- ThermoSmart Heated Breathing Tube
- Water Chamber
- Power Cord
- User Guide
- in-built Bluetooth connectivity – interacts with SleepStyle App
- F&P InfoUSB
- Air Filter + Spare Air Filter
- SleepStyle Quick Reference Guide
Continuous (fixed) Algorithm.
The algorithm gently and continuously treats all flow limitations, apnoeas and hypopnoeas.
An added layer of comfort. Automatically relieves CPAP pressure during exhalation to make breathing more comfortable.
F&P’s world-class humidification features a heated breathing tube with AirSpiral™ technology that is designed to minimise condensation. SleepStyle’s enhanced algorithm delivers a comfortable humidification experience for patients.
A responsive ramp throughout the night. When wakefulness is detected, treatment pressure is automatically and promptly reduced to a more comfortable level. This eases the return to sleep and helps effective treatment to continue.
F&P SleepStyle™ App and Web.
Designed to enhance engagement with therapy. Users have access to meaningful information allowing them to follow their progress and compare it against how they did on previous nights. With built-in connectivity options ensures automated data transfer while Bluetooth® technology enables users to track progress instantly using the SleepStyle App.
User-friendly menu and buttons.
In collaboration with users F&P have created large and responsive buttons that work in harmony with the menu to allow quick navigation and ease of use. Just need to push “Start”.